CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

More puppy pictures

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo I am so glad you have a blog now! Skye is sooo cute with her long hair. Cute puppy too. HEy it says you USED to be an elementary teacher. Does that mean you aren't working anymore?

Brett and Marianne said...

Your dog is sooo cute, and the others in the pictures too! Enjoy her while she is little because just like babies, they grow up fast!

Mylissa 2 said...

Welcome to the blogging world!! I am so excited to see your posts! Your puppy is really cute. I can't believe how old Skye is, her hair is so long and cute!!!

Amy M. said...

Fun that you started a blog! Do you have our blog info?

James Family said...

Hey guys!!!
It's great to "see you" again. What a beautiful young lady Skye has turned into. Wow, they grow fast. Where are pictures of your other daughter? We'd love to hear how your doing.

Edwards Clan said...

Cute puppy, and cute Skye! She is so big, I can't believe it. I'm glad you have a blog now, so Clint and I can see what you guys are up to. I don't know if you have our blog address, but it is www.clintandsara.blogspot.com

Amy K said...

so cute! I love puppies, they are so much fun and a lot of work. You'll do great with the potty training, stick with it!

Glad you got a blog, it's great to see pics!