CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Redneck Halloween





We had a great Halloween this year! The girls decided they wanted to be dogs and Cody planned to be his usual redneck- wanabe self. For weeks I mulled over ideas of what I could do to fit in with Cody and his 2 hunting dogs... a dead bird? Road kill? A coon? A redneck wife? Nothing seemed very easy to put together. Finally the day before Halloween, Cody asked, "Why don't you just be my huntin' buddy? So that's the story of our costumes this year.

6 comments:

Brett and Marianne said...

I like the getup! You make a great hunter!

Soccer Mom said...

Too cute! You make a great hunting buddy!!!! :)

Mylissa 2 said...

That is rather disturbing! You make a much cuter girl!

Johnsons said...

cody looks the same as always, i dont see how its a halloween costume. but lisa and the girls look awesome!! looks like you guys had a great Halloween!!

Johnsons said...

I love your costume, Classic! It took me a minute to figure out it was you. Sounds like you guys had a great Halloween. I talked to your Mom after Halloween night and it sounds like it went great. The girls looked so cute in their dog outfits. Aja will have to borrow them sometime, she loves dogs.

Natée said...

I looooooooooved your costumes! So original. I loved the synthetic hair pieces the best. I think you should wear them more often! Like to church!