It's so fun to see pictures of you guys. Your girls are adorable and getting so big. I can't believe how blonde Alexis is. We miss you guys and we're glad you're having fun.
Hey Brazell's It's Anne and Mike Anderson from the U.S.U. Trailor Court. We stumbled upon your blog while we were visiting the James'. Hope you don't mind. Cute blog! You also have adorable little girls. Hope life is treating you well!
3 comments:
It's so fun to see pictures of you guys. Your girls are adorable and getting so big. I can't believe how blonde Alexis is. We miss you guys and we're glad you're having fun.
Hey Brazell's
It's Anne and Mike Anderson from the U.S.U. Trailor Court. We stumbled upon your blog while we were visiting the James'. Hope you don't mind. Cute blog! You also have adorable little girls. Hope life is treating you well!
Hey I remember going there with you guys, fun times!!!
Post a Comment