CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Skye turns 5 July 19!


Skye celebrated her 5th birthday a couple days early since we'll be driving for 13 hours to WA to visit family on her real birthday. She's been using 5 as a landmark to put things off for so long. For example: "I won't be scared to ride my bike when I'm 5." "I'll learn to tie my shoes when I'm 5." Etc... Well, now that she's 5, she's going to have a lot of things to figure out all at once!

6 comments:

Mylissa 2 said...

Happy Birthday Skye! I can't believe she is that old! Looks like she had a fun birhtday, have fun on your trip!

Anonymous said...

Lisa LULU, Looks like fun! I am going to be in Sandy the week of August 9-16th. We should try to see each other for a minute! I will be staying at the Sandy house. Will you be around?

Michelle said...

Hey you two - this is Michelle Edwards. I found your blog through Clint and Sara - hope you don't mind. Your little family is so cute! It's been a LONG time since we've seen you.

We blog too. We are at austinandmichelle.blogspot.com.

Take care!

schrammfam said...

I cant believe that our little girls are 5. It seems like yesterday that we had them. Now Kindergarten??? Whoa! Happy birthday to Skye!

Soccer Mom said...

Hey Cody, this is Shenell Madsen Clark!!! Found you through Michelle Edwards! Your girls are adorable! Hope to keep in touch! Check us out at boandnell.blogspot.com

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Cute cake and cute Birthday Girl!