CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School!


Today was Skye's first day of school. She was so excited last night that she couldn't sleep. She said she had a fun day.

6 comments:

Palmers said...

She's adorable! I bet you were glad to be able to send her off, and not be off yourself. :) (I mean, not glad to send her off, just that you didn't have to be starting school too)

It was sure fun to see you at the trailor trash bash. When's the next one?

Michelle said...

You guys, I know it's been a long time since we've seen you, but I can't believe she is that big!!!

Mylissa 2 said...

She's so cute. It's a sad and glad day when your kid starts school!

Bulkley Photography said...

Hey, wow how are you all doing? Where are you anyways? Betsy and I were in Missouri for 2 years for school and now are back in Logan. Betsy and I often talk and wonder how you're doing. I don't know if it's proper to leave an email address, but here is our blog
www.jandbbulkley.blogspot.com
If you guys are close, it would be fun to catch up. I can't believe how old Skye is. Wow, time flies.
Jory, Betsy, Lucas, and ???

Dean Family said...

She is so cute- That is so exciting- Miss you guys tons!

Edwards Clan said...

Hey guys! I can't believe Skye is starting school. Crazy how time flies. Anyways, hope you guys are doing terrific. We can't wait for you to meet Owen.