

Alexis had a frog-themed birthday party. I was hosting playgroup and was assigned the color green to teach the kids, and it turned into a frog party. Lexi and all of the kids loved the frog cupcakes. They had fun doing the hokie pokie, a "frog hop" on lily pads (instead of a cake walk) and searching for hidden toy frogs in the bushes. We had a "hip hoppin" party! Now Skye has all of the decorations hung in her room and she has been asking to paint her room green : )
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Alexis turned 3!!
Posted by Elisa at 2:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Happy Birthday Lexi! Elisa, I am so happy to see an update on your blog. I knew Lexi had a party and was excited to see some pics. Sounds like you planned a fun party...sorry we couldn't be there. Your kids are growing up so fast. They are adorable!
It's fun to see an update! Happy Birthday Lexi!!! Looks like a fun party. Are you going to paint Skye's room green?!
Post a Comment